Saturday 11 July 2009

Life-stumbler is launched!

So I have decided to start my own blog. I have to admit it is not an easy decision to make. I am not a big fun of writing my thoughts or feelings online. I feel they are private and they are special to me, and when I expose them, they are no more mine!
But I took the decision because I have been holding them for long time now and until this particular moment I still haven't decided what to do with them. So I chose to spell it out and let it all out.

As I understand, anything written should have a purpose, until now I don't know what my blog should be about; my emotions and and daily routine, about my own personal journey in life, my thoughts and observations or should it be about my constant questioning of cultural norms, values and Islam in general.

I will leave it all for the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment